Stretch wrapping is one of the most popular unitizing and pallet wrapping methods on the market today.
The following lists some of the main benefits of stretch wrap.
- STRETCH WRAPPING DELIVERS SUPERIOR
- Stretch wrap loads are more secure which minimize shipping damages.
- UVI stretch films can protect products stored outdoors from UV rays.
- Strong opaque films conceal load contents and reduce instances of pilferage.
- Stretch films keeps products free of dust, moisture and dirt.
- STRETCH WRAPPING IS COST EFFECTIVE
- Stretch wrap film is more cost effective than alternatives such as strapping, corrugated or heat shrink film.
- Stretch wrap equipment typically cost less than same caliber alternatives like shrink Wrapping and strapping equipment.
- Stretch wrappers uses less energy to operate than other unitizing methods like shrink wrap systems.
- STRETCH WRAPPING IS MORE EFFICIENT
- Increased packaging operation efficiency
- Improved Inventory control
- Increases worker productivity
- Scan-through optics
- Versatility of pallet loads types